Hi here are the errors due the installation:
1. after installing and activated your theme, we tried to install the plugins. The error we do get by each plug-in:
Warning: sprintf(): Too few arguments in /var/www/vhosts/martfox.com/test.martfox.com/wp-admin/includes/class-bulk-upgrader-skin.php on line 154
2. wanted to install the widgets - no such file like 'widgets-data.wie' in your downloaded package
3. wanted to Import Theme Options - no such file like 'theme-options.txt' in your downploaded package
Please advise. Thanks
1. I saw your website is working fine now.
2,3,4. This is my mistake, please download attach files. Why do you use one click demo content plugin?
Attached files: theme-options.txt widgets-data.wie demo-content.xml
>> Why do you use one click demo content plugin?
What should I use instead?
Shared hosting table issue - see the screenshot
Attached files: screenshot-1.jpg
Where can we change the favicon?
- Please do follow documentation to import all demo content. Then you can change your content.
- Change the favicon: go to Appearance > Customize > Site Identity > Site Icon
Attached files: cloudme-demo-content.zip
Shared hosting table issue - see the screenshot, The rows of the first table is not equal like the rows in the plans table.
Hi, 1. respond my previous question about the SHARED TABLE ISSUE FIRST
2. the demo content is missing some files like
so I don't understand how you control your work and pass wrong files to your customers.
plese provide all short codes which can be used with your template.
After installing Visual Composer you can use all shortcodes of VC.
Hi, the VC is installed, but do we need to activate the license?
You can ignore all the warning about "update" or "authorize this site". We will update the theme with the newest plugins version every time we update the theme. We can't share our licenses to our customers, if you want to activate the auto update of the plugins or get premium support for each plugins you will need to buy a license from http://codecanyon.net/. Hope you understand.
Don't worry, all data will not missing after update.